broken memories
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita watched her two sons. She wasn't very worried that the woman would attack but she didn't want to risk it. She had to admit the sun and moon children were all to cute as they were growing. Skoll came to a conclusion almost in defense. Though Ayita found it slightly funny to see him so tough and rady to go this was not what the mother wanted.

Ayita wanted to move past the war. She never wanted to mention it and if she didn't have to she wouldn't even mention it was Aniwaya who damaged their family. The blue eyed boy behind her spoke up. "Kol be ice sh.. she ice." Hati spoke.

Ayita looked at him. "Nnnn... ice not ice. Proper it had to be proper. She looked at her. Welcome to the court Ayita Catori, and Two of my sons Skoll and Hati." She said motioning to each as Hati moved forward. "I hope no one has given you a hard time Uliohi" She didn't want the past to continue to eat at the packs she wanted her mate home for good and not to have to watch the tribe. She wanted her boys to grow happy she wanted lottie safe at all times. "Boys would you like to help show our guest around?" She asked smiling.

Hati looked at her. "No tired no wan elp He said sitting on his butt. Ayita cleared her throat. "As the son of the king it is your duty to show guests and be polite. It shows that the princes are just like their father kind and respectful. Please let us show you around and talk a bit I know quite a bit about the court. She said smiling.

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread