broken memories
[html]
Invdegesv

Do you want to continue the thread despite Marie dropping Ayita? If not, just request it archived, please - I don't mind either way Smile

Ulilohi smiled in response to learning the female's name, dipping her head ever so slightly. "So are we." The whole affair had completely devastated the tribe, but luckily the other packs' losses were not as severe. Lucky in that the friendship might be less hard to repair because of it. Ulilohi was quite conscious of her height, and tried making sure she did not appear dominant, especially for the children. They did not seem intimidated by her, though, and as the one child showed them around, she followed eagerly, alongside Ayita.

The child responded to the mention of the King's, name, and confirmed that he was in fact Vigilante's son. Ulilohi had not been able to pinpoint the King in their meetings, but he had not seemed unlikable. "So I see!" She hinted at their appearance. "And how old are the little princes?" Of course, she could easily make an estimate herself, but that was hardly any good basis for conversation. Perhaps making friends with the King's family could be the best way to make friends with this pack in total. It could certainly not hamper her advances on behalf of AniWaya.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread