Stocking up
Shiloh looked down. This woman was new, Shiloh could tell. "I am sorry if i came off wrong. My daughter ran ahead and i freaked out. I hope she didn't ruin your guitar. I am Shiloh Grant by the way and this is my adopted daughter Sarian. Do you need help with anything? I know a good clothes store up ahead." she said extending a hand to the woman. Shiloh knew she wasn't a full wolf or even half wolf for that matter but Sarian was quick to run forward and paw at the woman's foot playfully. She had grown now to the point that Shiloh couldn't carry her and she watched the woman closely to see if she was hostile or not. Sarian normally had her wa y with people and Shiloh knew most couldn't help but play with her.

Shiloh hoped not to have another X'yrin problem but she did miss the golden woman. After all Shiloh had always know the woman was lacking something and after taking Sarian back she knew the woman needed love. She never wanted her to leave but she had threatened her daughter. Shiloh looked the woman over and smiled again. She seemed nice enough.

Messages In This Thread