Flint and Steel
[html]

WC:231+
ohai Big Grin

When the tawny colored man came forward, Teo shrank back a bit, tail curling in submission. This wasn't Tedros, but a larger man built like that of a leader. Possibly even Inferni's leader himself, though Matteo wasn't sure who that title belonged to; Tedros hadn't mentioned it during their last meeting.

No one in specific. I came to introduce myself to the clan. My friend, Tedros, is a member and he told me good things about this place. I suppose curiousity got the better of me. Came Teo's winded explanation, though he lowered his head in a way of formal greeting afterwards. My name's Matteo Trovato.

As he came back up from his 'bow', Teo eyed the man curiously. He was built strong, athletic, with a thick coat to protect him from the elements, something Teo was envious of. He wore no clothing, but Teo had gotten used to nudity being the norm around these parts. He had to fight with Gemma just to make her wear jeans sometimes. This man, thick coated as he was, probably wouldn't need clothes during the harshest of storms. Teo hoped that, after some more time spent in America, his own coat would behave that way, growing in thick for the winter and thin for the summer like everyone else. Maybe then he wouldn't have to look weird in a thick winter coat and boots.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread