Flint and Steel
[html]

#000 :: New table yey! Big Grin

When the man introduced himself as Ezekiel, Teo realized he was speaking with one of the highest ranked coys in the clan, possibly the leader if he'd heard correctly. His tail flicked lower at the thought, making sure he didn't seem overbearing or anything in front of him. Then the male seemed to pinpoint every detail perfectly and Teo was impressed; this guy knew how to use his nose.

No, I'm afraid not. He replied after the mention of Anathema, his voice echoing the other's resentment for the cave-dwelling pack; it was clear that Matteo didn't hold good faith in the northern pack he'd once called home. Too many bad memories. Too many bad relations.

But yes, the war's over. The tribe's growing stronger each day and our alliances are still going well. This time his voice took on almost a protective tone; it was clear that he wouldn't speak ill of the tribe, being that the war-beaten place was now the home of his family. Understandable, really.

Nice guessing, by the way. I guess Anathema still hasn't worn out of my scent yet. I joined AniWaya recently, as a Kunikoti. Anathema wasn't a good place to live; caves tend to make you... more like a bat than a coyote. It's disgusting. Proving that he'd trust the clan and its higher ranked coys, Teo allowed that little bit of personal information to pass unguarded. Hopefully he'd be able to show this man that he could be a good ally, a good friend to Inferni. It was, after all, his intention.

<style type="text/css"> #matteosanta { margin:20px; min-width:450px; margin:auto; background-color: #140505; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... er_red.png); background-repeat: repeat-y; background-position: right; border:1px solid #ab0000; } #matteosanta p { padding: 8px 16px 8px 16px; margin:0px; color: #eecea6; } #matteosanta .ooc { font-style:italic; text-align: right;} #matteosanta b { color: #ab0000; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread