Rambling on sing my song
[html]
OOC

Terra wasn't a fighter. She didn't even know how to fight, except for the clumsy dagger movements she had learned from Dresden. That didn't mean she couldn't defend herself or her pack. The girl was young, but that was no guarantee for Terra to go soft on her. The girl was a wanderer, yet surprisingly her survival instincts were weak. A rotting corpse, hm? I suppose it's because we actually eat well. Terra pushed forward, letting the power in her form shove herself into the other's face. Terra had kept her voice soft, but every ridge of her body stood at the ready. Unlike a fighter the movement wasn't there to be read, too unfamiliar. Instead it spoke of quick movement and silent death.

You're very ignorant for someone who's lived on their own. I'm surprised you've managed to survive. Perhaps I should fix this mistake? Weakness was not to be tolerated. Terra allowed it to exist inside her pack as long as the alpha allowed it, but she had no qualms killing those outside it that were weaker than her. She was stronger, older, and swifter than the girl. Terra might not know how to fight, but she'd fought bears and killed a cougar. A young pup wouldn't be too much difficulty. All she'd have to do is remember the fights with the pups in her pack, and she could win.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread