Rambling on sing my song
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Ryan kept her eyes on the woman's every movement as she sat there calmly with her shit eating grin plastered to her face. She could admit to herself that she had been off her guard in this territory, something about it caused her to have a feeling of nostalgia and it didn't settle well with her. Ryan found the woman humorous to say the least. She stood in her large second form acting as if she could crush her like a bug. Honestly she had to know that with so much bulk she would also be much slower than her who was tall and lean and had speed on her side. Sometimes being big didn't get you the kill.

Ryan made no move when the she wolfs muscles began to bunch with tension. Getting a rise out of her had been much easier than Ryan had first intended. Someone with such a mind so easily riled would not be hard to defeat if battle did ensue. Of course Ryan wasn't really in the mood for blood and pain, she was to caught up in her mind about this territory and what it meant to her.

A bark of laughter eased from the blonde wolfs maw at the she wolfs words. Of course she was ignorant! At the young age of eight months she had yet to learn many things in this world that was understandable. "Look here you tub of lard, I may look thin in your eyes but this is the weight of a wolf who survives, not sitting of my ass filling my mouth all day long." Ryan's husky voice leaked with the apparent humor she found from the other. "As far as fixing any mistakes you wouldn't be the first to try." White fangs bared revealing a grin from the young wolf.

Deviating from the current conversation Ryan pointed her nose at the cabin and back at the woman. "What is this place anyways?" At least while she had the woman on talking terms she could pull some useful information from her and maybe put some puzzle pieces together. Suddenly Ryan remembered Jazper the black alpha reacting poorly to her name. Maybe she could find out a little more about that as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread