Rambling on sing my song
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Ryan was waiting for the situation to go either way. She knew when you spoke big you had to play big. Of course her age hadn't saved her before and she had Carmine to thanks about her fighting experience. Ryan's yellow and gray eyes were hard as they watched her waiting for her reaction. The air was cool in the opening and it made Ryan forget yet again that she was missing her left ear. Pain had dulled out in the are and was starting to be replaced with numbness.

A large wolf like the she wolf before her plus anger almost always would equal to a disaster. No mental control and no physical control with a rage filled mind. Ryan would know that anger was a distraction and a great mental slow down. Weather it was plain anger or just lack of intelligence on this woman's side she wasn't sure.

The large body lunged out across the yards length she had put between them earlier. Although large she had some speed, but in second form she was much bigger than Ryan's lean lanky frame. Easy enough the youth ducked left with her body low to the earth while the she wolf snapped for the nape of her neck and threw weight back as if to chuck her. Although she could get in some blows, the woman was shifted and Ryan had yet to learn or gain the confidence to experience that. She may be fast but it would only take the she wolf two or three good bites to take her down and she knew it. Survival was about loosing your pride when you had to and admitting to what you had to do.

With her body still flush to the ground Ryan rolled a good ten feet from the woman and sprang to her paws. A playful grin plastered her her maw and yellow and gray eyes sparkled. "I've been told I'm quit slippery." She continued to grin and wait the she wolfs next move. Keeping on the defensive was her best bet in this situation against such a big opponent. Now that the fight had ensued she was beginning to feel her adrenaline pump and heart race. The aching feel for blood in her mouth came, and she wandered if this woman's blood had a taste as good as her own did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread