Rambling on sing my song
[html]
OOC I apologize if I powerplayed

The instant Terra heard the voice bellow she backed off. She knew that voice, even if she'd never heard it before. It was of the alpha, the one strong enough to lead above all others. Terra pulled herself away from the pup, cowering beneath the power she felt radiating from the dog. A slight whimper escaped her lips as she tucked her tail up. Creeping forwards a little Terra lowered her head, not making contact, silently apologizing for her actions. She didn't know quite what was wrong yet, haven't yet snapped out of the haze the fight had created.

Terra glanced behind her, hoping the pup would know what had happened and submit. All she wanted was to make her alpha happy. This was not a happy alpha. If she could melt intro the ground Terra would have done it. Ears flat against her head she heard the king pronounce the wrongdoings, and let out a small sigh of relief. She hadn't been the one in the wrong. Still, she had fought when that wasn't what the alpha wished for. Her mind cleared Terra flattened her ears, hoping to be forgiven.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread