Rambling on sing my song
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

ooc: Hey meg long time no talk! Sorry about the trespassing I'll ask you next time. I forgot about that completely. I'm still getting back into the souls vibe. Sorry if this is a little here and there to I didn't get to post in the right order lol

Although she was ready to fight she hadn't really been inclined to. Though it wasn't surprising that fighting had ensued after how she had spoke to the she wolf. Ryan had a feeling that the fight had nothing to do with her trespassing and more to do with anger and an injured pride. Either way she was in no mood to get torn into or tear into another. It seemed that the she wolf was determined to make this a fight, and Ryan didn't know how to avoid blood shed on either side at the rate it was going.

The woman had made her move taking position behind her and then towards her under belly. Quick young paws dodged left but not with out some teeth scraping her slightly. The wound was hardly anything unbearable, if anything just something for her to take into consideration. Ryan settled on her large paws a good ten feet away again. This time her face was void of any emotion a mask as she got lost in her own thoughts.

Her inner dabbling was soon interrupted by the sound of a male voice. It held a domineering tone of an alpha so Ryan was sure she was meeting the next pack leader in only a few days. Great She thought with a mental groan. There was never anything appealing about meeting pack leaders. There had only been five she had met counting Jazper in her short life, most of those experiences had told her that they didn't usually like her. Surprise Surprise. Ryan's yellow eyes watched him carefully while her usual shit eating grin plastered itself back on her face. It was the best facade in any situation, also the easiest one to maintain.

He spoke harshly expelling her from the land. Which was obviously what was expected. What Ryan had not expected was the other she wolf to go flush to the ground and grovel like a dead animal. She blonde red girl cringed openly at the display. It was like watching a mentally retarded wolf have an episode. That simple thought made her chuckle openly. She really couldn't help herself. Getting to her large but young paws she gave her girlish smirk and nodded her head to the male. If he wanted to have his servants lick his paws then that was no problem to her.

Ryan stole one last look at the cabin, it was strange how she felt something about this territory. It was like a lurking emotion that almost felt nagging at the back of her head. She mentally shrugged it off. Most likely she would never know about it anyways so what point was there to dwell on it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread