Rambling on sing my song
[html]

Instead of arguing or being an insolent child while attempting to get out of trouble, as the King had expected the young trespasser to do, she turned on her heel and walked away. He huffed, watching her go for a moment before he turned to Terra, noting the submissive stance and behavior for the first time since he found the fighting pair. Vigilante had never demanded formal respect or submission in the manner that Jacquez had, but he had grown in his role as King and had come to expect it, though not normally in such a theatrical, perhaps intense, manner.

“Come on,” he said calmly. “We will stay back far enough that we should not be seen, but I wish to follow her, to ensure that she leaves.” Vigilante did not know whether or not he expected her to try and cause trouble again, but he wanted to be certain that she left the territory. The strangely familiar scent was still making the dog mutt’s nose tingle unpleasantly. He could recognize the scent as being familiar, but not whose it was.

The King began walking in the same direction that the young wolf had gone in, expecting Terra to walk beside him. He turned his large, soot face in her direction. “We have not yet been introduced. I am Vigilante Haskel,” he told her. He waited a moment, giving her time to respond and introduce herself before he asked, “Did she give you her name?” Perhaps if she had, it would solve the mystery of the strangely and unpleasantly familiar scent.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread