Rambling on sing my song
[html]
OOC

A sigh of relief escaped her at the alpha's friendly attitude. Standing up from the ground she shook herself, letting the dirt that had collected fall off. She glanced at the retreating wolf's back before hearing his next words. Sharply she turned, her full attention focused. Briskly Terra trotted up beside him, staying just behind his shoulder. Even with the relaxed atmosphere Terra still felt forced to show respect. The single display of power had woken dormant instincts that told her to submit. Normally Terra would have shaken it off and just done the bare minimum of submission, but she was still new. Terra didn't want anything to jeopardize her place in the pack. If her instincts told her to submit, Terra wasn't going to argue. Listening to them had saved her more than once.

Terra. I'm afraid I didn't learn her name. I was more interested in beating respect into the one who insulted my pack. Terra glanced to the side, embarrassed of her actions. A better canine than her would have considered what behavior the alpha demanded of them before leaping into battle. Instead she'd let anger cloud her mind and given into her instincts. Granted, she had managed to give the girl a blow, but if Terra hadn't been stopped she would have kept on going until the pup died or submitted. Considering how the girl had even given attitude to the alpha, Terra doubted submission was going to happen.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread