Rambling on sing my song
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Ryan's ear flicked back as she walked away, clearly hearing their voices but not what they said. Though she was certain she didn't hear what they said cause she was focusing on something else completely. Her brain was transfixed on the territory she was in and the strange creeping feeling it brought up along her spine. It wasn't a feeling she appreciated and it made her mind wander, that was a death sentence if she ever knew one.

It was because her mind was so lost in thought she didn't really focus on the other two or what they were doing. Although partially it was because she was hungry and her gut was dragging her mind in vicious circles along with uneasy notions. This had to be the longest the blonde she wolf had gone without food, since almost thirteen days was a record. A large gurgling sound made her only ear pin back in disgust.

Ryans bright yellow eyes peered out into nearby area as she started to muse of all the little critters crawling around in the brush. Focus ass or you'll get yourself killed. The thought was harsh and one sided. Shaking her head forcefully she tried to focus on her slightly throbbing missing ear. The wound was still caked with old blood and ripped into a nasty shred upon her head. Stopping, Ryan took a minute to roll things over in her head slowly. She wasn't up to par in this area, something about it put her on edge along with the fact she was starving.

The border was only another mile farther and her paws seemed glued in place. The red eared wolf was feeling stuck and didn't know what was pulling her more. Curiosity had her brain doing cartwheels while her stomach was trying to rule out. She had completely forgotten about the two only moments before, so lost in her own thoughts and dilemma. What's wrong with me? Ryan mused as she stood there.

ooc: I figured post again? Smile

[/html]

Messages In This Thread