Rambling on sing my song
[html]

Whoa, I'm soooo sorry! I never realized this had been replied to. D: Syd, did you want further interaction...? If so, please let me know and I'll have him speak to her again in my next post.

There were members of the pack that he did not recognize immediately—Strelein could accept members, naturally, as could members of the council when there were any—and Terra had been one up them until now. Vigilante did not tend to pass judgement on other canines upon the first meeting unless they were clearly bad souls. Terra did not seem to be one, though perhaps a little quick to act without giving a situation all the thought it needed, as evidenced by the rapid fight and the lack of a name. She seemed embarrassed by her own actions, however, so he did not further the conversation there. It wasn't necessary.

The dog King kept his head held high as they followed the trespasser from a distance, green eyes narrowing when she ceased moving, turning her head to look around her. He felt a deep rumbling in his chest, threatening to spill out of his muzzle in a threatening growl, but for the moment he contained it. He would give her a chance to continue moving and to leave their territory peacefully before he made another move towards her. Slowing his own steps, he asked Terra, "How are you settling into the kingdom?"

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread