Rambling on sing my song
[html]
OOC

When the pup came to a halt in front of them, Terra thought nothing of it. Her ideas about territory and intruders were extremely flexible, to the point where the only way one could be considered an intruder in her mind would be if they approached a pack wolf on the territory without permission. Other than that she had no problems with strangers running amok on pack lands. The alpha clearly felt differently though, as she glanced over to find him holding himself in a much more threatening position again. Did this pup want to die?

Distracted by the king's threatening pose it took Terra longer to respond to his question. Instinctively she'd distanced herself, though her body language hadn't grown more submissive in nature. If anything the time spent walking had lent a more dominant air to her posture as she naturally slid out from the submission her instincts had forced upon her. Not being extremely dominant or submissive, she tended to hold herself proudly even if she did acknowledge another. It's rather strange, honestly. The canines here know so much I don't. I didn't grow up around luperci, so your ways tend to be curious for me. I really want to learn about all of it, and everyone I've met so far is really friendly.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread