M - Silvery Lining
[html]
OOC / +300

He reached up to rub at the place she had nipped him, but it was nothing more than a twinge. He was avoiding looking at her now, suddenly adding shame to the cacophony of the emotions he was feeling. He slowly lowered himself further into the water, which in turn lowered her too, but he tried to keep his knee raised so that she wouldn't go under. His crimson stained mane levitated in the water, the steam suddenly becoming heavier as the wind died down. Finally he chanced a look at her again, eyes still sad from his cry.

He sighed again, Zana, you are my best friend, and I wouldn’t ask to change that between us. But I will be honest; if I could I would fuck the shit out of you. It was funny him saying this and he could not help but smile, a little bit of humor coming back into the situation, which felt fantastic after all the melancholy and angst. At least it was good to get that out in the open, Helotes would not deny his physical attraction to her anymore, though he would still refrain on acting on them, for her sake. He decided however, that if she were ever to lose her mind and make a move on him, he would not refuse her.

Helotes stretched out his muscles in the water, now completely soaked to the bone and hot, save his head which was freezing in the chill of the air. He gave Zana a reprimanding look, You know, you shouldn’t be here. You need to be resting just like the Doc wants. Why don’t we go back to my room when we’re done here, maybe keeping you company will stop you from making more stupid decisions. He grinned at her.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread