M - Silvery Lining
Hher lilac orbs turned up to watch him, a savage wanting filling them as she tried to sort through emotions that she knew she should not be feeling but she couldn't deny. Helotes touch and the warmth of his flesh beside hers was like a fire that rolled and boiled in her veins. A flame that screamed caution but one also she never wished to extinguish. Her fingers twined around a lock of his crimsony mane as she felt her body lowering in the steaming springs. She pulled gently on Helotes mane as he raised his knee, leaning her frame against his body to ensure that she didn't slide under the rippling water as she let the water soak away her pains of the heart and soul.

Her mind was sluggish and slow as she caught Helotes eyes as the found her own once more. She almost didn't catch what the darker hued male had said as she leaned against his chest, just enjoying the beating of his heart. She lifted her head slightly as her hooded eyes. Closed lightly, a slight chirp rising from her throat as she taunted him horribly. "You wouldn't dare..." she finally said softly as she growled softly. She didn't doubt that her older cousin wouldn't. She was certain he had probably been with quite a few other females, probably some right with their own pack...but as much as she could tease there was a slight fear in her voice and eyes. While she had played games once or twice shed never taken the next step..she didn't dare..she had never even thought of crossing it..until now.

She had nearly lulled into a steamy sleep when Helotes words made her open her orbs again as she caught herself gazing up into a more serious and disiplined face. She gave him one of her saddest most pitiful looks as she whined. "But..I am resting.. right here.." she curled up against him again as she murmured."besides.. I don't know if you guarding over me in a bed will keep you from attempting anything stupid..." she grinned wickedly as she eyed him devilishly.

Messages In This Thread