M - Silvery Lining
[html]
Coming to an end... / +345

She confirmed it and his ears went flat against his head and he growled, showing all his teeth, but did not look at her, instead looked forward as if the bitch was right in front of him. His muscles tensed and all he wanted to do was jump out of them pool and run full sprint to Salsola to call her out and kill her like he knew he could. It took all his strength to resist these urges and slowly, ever so slowly his face soften back into a deep scowl. He couldn’t act foolishly like that, he would not stand a chance on his own if she wasn’t alone. No, this was something that needed to brought to the attention of the Aquila; Helotes just hoped that Ezekiel would do something about it.

With a frustrated sigh Helotes sunk back down into the water, You know… I don’t know what I would have done if you would have been killed. He looked at Zana softly again, You’re the only thing keeping me sane right now. The words hitched in his throat as he spoke them. It was true, that Zana was the only one he could turn to and confide in. His brothers were too close and Ezekiel was too far. Maybe Kaena would have sufficed but she tended to scoff and mock him like old farts sometimes did. No, instead this little female was the only one keeping him from going on a rampage.

He was starting to heat up to the point of discomfort and so he lifted Zana onto the edge before getting out and shaking himself dry and into a fluff ball. It was freezing outside the water and he knew the trek home would be ridiculously cold. It was only midday but the sun was already dipping into the horizon. He shivered suddenly and looked at Zana, Too bad your little hovel isn’t big enough for the both of us… He grinned, a funny image of the both of them stuffed into that tree coming into his mind.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread