Scent of Flowers
[html]
OOC

It had taken a while before the passing canine had noticed her scent. Terra had grinned at her confusion, watching the wolf try to locate her with the fish clouding her nose. It would have been much easier with the fish. When she finally did put them down Terra stepped out gently, careful to make sure the girl didn't stand between her and the border. It could be death if she did. Terra didn't doubt her abilities to escape, but with the border blocked she'd be forced further in, and whoever found her would kill her.

I wouldn't say coming out's the only smart thing I've done. Terra knew she was trespassing, but that didn't keep the mischievous grin from her face. She'd reached her goal, even if it wasn't the way she'd expected. After all, I managed to find this secret pack. Salsola, did you say? You're the ones who know how to disguise your scent, aren't you. Casually Terra sat down, lazily scratching at a spot on her back. The knife didn't concern her, having been in situations with a lot more danger. That didn't mean she'd be difficult to kill, just that the scale of danger was smaller for her. Terra had stared death in the face more times than she could count, and this small encounter was just one more tick in the count.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread