Pirates!
Heh, it's okay Bobbi. We all moved onto a different page was all. But yeah, that is really what I was trying to do since I know that the 'SA looks for realism and with how it had been phrased before I thought this was something that needed to be submitted to the 'SA for approval. But after the explanation I see now that we were thinking of temporary characters in two different ways. I was thinking she meant like how they were used for the war plot while she was meaning that they were auxiliary characters that people tried to achieved on their own and then dropped or not after the main portion of the plot was over and done with.

So yeah, under the assumption that it would have to be taken to the 'SA for approval then I wanted to make sure that she was thinking realistically and that everything being presented is plausible so that those wouldn't be things that would be called out on and result in a denial. So yeah, just a huge misunderstanding. But I'm glad that others didn't see hostility where I didn't mean for there to be any but where I am just blunt and straight forward, using specific words for their literal definitions instead of mincing words.

Melissa, are you using a real boat or what? *is confused if the history is stating a real, famous ship or not* But yeah, do you have a picture of what the boat looks like?

Messages In This Thread