Come home.
[html]

Edited cause Sky's a poopyhead metagamer. :/

Matteo's ears pricked forward. Had he not have known the truth already from piecing things together (Alaki's scent at the border, faint but still there the next day, the howl a night before, Gemma's sudden disappearance...), he would've believed her story without question. Instead, he frowned and narrowed an eye at her, but said nothing of the truth; instead, he pointed out her lie. Enough crocodile tears, Gemma. I can tell the difference, y'know. He moved to wipe away said tears and sighed through his nose, a smirk on his face. Don't lie to me. I've figured out what happened, for the most part. Naniko sent someone from Anathema to find us. He'd figured the truth, just not the whole truth. He did sort of figure Alaki to be behind it, though; why else would Naniko care so much about some deserters?

But he wasn't upset. He wasn't angry at her for trying to lie to him; he'd have done the same thing once. However, he was disappointed; why had she fled? Why hadn't she told him? He'd sworn to protect her and this? It was a bitter feeling.

...nevermind. You're back, that's all that matters. He stated firmly, more for his own good than hers. He moved a hand up to brush her cheek gently, then frowned and tapped her nose with the same hand. You had me worried sick. I've been all over the territories looking for you. He scolded, ears flicking back. I was ready to rage a one man war against Anathema, y'know. Would've been ugly. But his voice didn't match the scolding; he was too elated to have her back to be angry or upset.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; } .Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;} .Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;} .Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;} .Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;} .Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;} </style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread