Dream Is Collapsing
[html]

n'aaw, not messed!

Frodo watched the girl devour the rabbit savagely, she was obviously ravenous and his heart went out to the wolf. At this point, he felt bad to have pointed the arrow in her direction, and realised her intentions when following him had only been good. When she finished, he grinned, however the grin soon turned into a frown, and then a face of curiosity as the lady shifted before his eyes. Despite looking younger than Frodo, Terra stood eye to eye with him- to tell the truth Frodo wasn’t that tall at all, and to make his frame even worse he had a skinny build and narrow shoulders. The young man watched with amusement as she finally completed cracking into place, and he listened to her intently.

Aint nothing to worry about. Twas a piece a ginger beer anyways. he shrugged half heartedly, grinning from cheek to cheek. If she really was a bad hunter, like she said she was, perhaps he could do something to help. Frodo was no teacher, but he was a good enough hunter by himself, so perhaps lending a hand or two to another would be easy. An idealistic, and thoughtful look swept across his features, and he was speaking again. Rodger that, miss. If you wantin, I can teach you a thing or two. I’m quick and slick, and well nifty, aint no teacher, but we can always try, so we can. How ‘bout it?

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread