Dream Is Collapsing
[html]
OOC

The stranger's next flurry of words was a confusing mess. He kept on using these words and phrases that meant nothing to her. From what she picked out though, Terra thought it was an offer to teach her how to hunt. It was a little embarrassing to take lessons from someone who appeared round the same age, but this was an opportunity she couldn't miss. Her tail wagged happily as she nodded her head. Being able to hunt on her own was something Terra really wanted. It was useless if she could only take down prey with a partner.

She stepped back from her teacher, looking at his weapons. I don't have anything like what you have. Just my teeth and claws. Terra didn't want to learn how to hunt with a weapon anyways. She wanted to be able to hunt without relying on anything, and that included weapons. Besides, she had no taste for the bows that were continually being used against her. It was like they thought she was some kind of pest to be exterminated! What form will we use? With her stomach full Terra had no problems changing forms, and would shift to whatever he wanted in a flash.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread