Dream Is Collapsing
[html]

wc: 384

He grinned, bowing to her as if he was a servant and she was a very fine lady when she introduced herself. He'd never been to the said pack before, but it sounded very fancy indeed. Frodo wasn't really mocking her, he was just being friendly. The boy tap-tapped his tail in wags, watching her with eagerness as she swallowed up the rabbit in a way that was quite feisty. She was obviously as excited as him, the silvertongue thought while mirroring her extreme grin. It was the time and place for extreme grins. For they were about to do something very extreme indeed, under the circumstances. Hrmmm... Frodo swallowed slowly, thinking as he locked both stormy eyes on the lumbering pig. The wolf scratched his chin and racked his brains, gently steadying and orientating himself to be ready. If they made a wrong move, only God new what would happen. Keep atta straight run at it from behind... follow the break in the trees..kinda a path, like, see? he gestured with his chin towards a light trail where the pig was smack bang in the middle of. The plan was to make the pig run in a straight line up through it, and be cut off.

I'll be hidin' right where the path goes into a fork... I'll jump out from 'is front, cut 'im off, and then it's just bitin' and shizz from there. Get it? Got it? Good. simple enough technique, and now it was time to put it into action. He had purposefully not gone into too much detail because he wanted to see how she reacted herself, the independent decisions she made. This would all reflect on her being able to catch stuff in the future. By the cat's mother, on my calling of Go you rush at it! he whispered, running into a light jog a bit away from Terra. Uno, Due, Tre! For the griffin army! Infinity and beyond! Go! by the time he stage-whispered go, he was already in place, a far way up the path and hiding in the mud. He made sure to conceal himself in leaves and foliage, so when the pig was driven up to him he'd be able to jump out without the pig knowing he was there first.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread