Dream Is Collapsing
[html]
OOC I'd love another thread together. Near the end of December works for me. PM me for details or I'll just put one up after Christmas

Terra wagged her tail in agreement. He'd left a lot for her, including some of the better parts of the hog. Leon had left the liver behind in favor for parts that would store better, but Terra had no such gumptions. Picking it up she swallowed it down, and grinned up at Frodo. Thanks. She wasn't too sure what use the tusk would be, but she added it to her pile anyways. Normally she'd have claimed it as a trophy, but as she hadn't helped bring the creature down it wouldn't be used as such. Maybe one of her friends could use it.

Her jaw dropped as Frodo gave her the pocketknife. It was a beautiful piece for her. Frodo may have considered it plain, but it's sharp edge and smooth shape impressed the young girl. She reached up and licked her friend's cheek. It would be the second possession that she had, next to the dagger she'd stolen. Terra giggled at his stern voice. Yes sir, teacher sir. She smiled, showing that she was just teasing him. As Frodo left she gathered what she could into the hide that Frodo had left for her, scooping it together into a pouch. The body she dragged into the bushes. That way she could come back for it if needed. Scavengers would probably get to it first though. Hiding it would just slow it down.

Looking over her shoulder Terra watched Frodo disappear out of sight before picking up the little sack of food. It had been a good day. She'd learned how to hunt, even if she still wasn't good at it. Terra had also made a new friend, and a promise to meet again. Grinning she walked back to her pack, a bounce in her step.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread