Winter's Approach
Amy smiled happily. It seemed there might be some benefit to her wandering. Amy didn't collect coins, finding their value thin. Instead she took objects and knowledge. What she loved the most though, was favors. They were the ones people hated to pay, obligations hanging over their heads until she came for them.

She chuckled at the wolf's questioning tone. He seemed rather hesitant, as if afraid of offending her. It was something she was used to from Europe. Those that crossed her usually died-painfully. It was a little surprising to encounter that tone in a place she'd come to escape it, but it took all kinds in this world. After all, there had to be canines to serve her. No, I don't come from these woods. I'm a merchant. I travel to different packs trading things.

Amy cocked her head at the male before her. He had admitted to being short on clothes, something that she could help rectify. For a price, of course. If you'd like, I could get you some clothes. They'll definitely be helpful with winter setting in. It sounded like an open offer, but Amy could change so quickly if she sensed there would be no reward for her deal.

Messages In This Thread