A bored afternoon
[html]

I‘ve enjoyed it too^^ Maybe we can have another thread some other time?

Desaevio only nodded to what the other said, at least someone should have some moral to do something, and hopefully a few would follow and then some more and so on. But even if he were to fight this war, even if he felt a moral obligation, the midnight-blue male still didn’t feel quite comfortable not really knowing who he was fighting for. But he guessed that was sort of his own fault, maybe he should try to get to know some of his fellow pack members, and hopefully form a stronger bond with them so he would feel he was fighting for someone and not just something. Maybe that was what was wrong with this place, the wolves were all so lonely, without any relations to anyone, the survival instinct surpassed the protection. So those who needed help, were not to helped and if they survived they would never offer theirs assistance to anyone, because that’s not what they were learned to do. And the evil circle would continue. Some individuals would have to sacrifice themselves in order for this to change, but for that to happen, they would have to have someone to fight for someone worthy of protecting. Desaevio had to find that someone.

I will do my best, and thank you… he said to Skoll, maybe I‘ll see you around some other time? Des sat up and shook his body quickly, like as if it was all wet, then he watched the other go of before he quickly tossed his head to the side and started pacing back in the direction he had come from, back to Dahlia de Mai.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread