so this is what it feels like
[html]

Post starts in a dream.

Word Count → 314

The snow was falling around Kiara as she stood atop an unknown mountain. Beyond the white crested peaks lay the boarders of Ichika no Ho-en, where spring was in full blood. Behind Kiara, was her family whom she had not seen in over four months. Kiara turned around and nearly cried from joy. Her mother's lips moved, yet no sound emanated from them. "I can't hear you mother, speak up." This time, it was her father who replied. Even so, there were no words coming from his dark mouth. Exasperated the young wolf yelled, "Speak up! I can't hear you!" Her family rose their voices to howl at her and this time she could hear their calls. But something was wrong. Although their heads were raised and their mouths were open, the howl was not coming from them. Instead, the howl Kiara was hearing came from behind her. It was Shiloh, X'yrin, and Vesper. All of her friends from Nova Scotia were calling out to her from the green touched valley below. Yet before her, were the members of her family and their silent cries. Confusion gripped at Kiara's young heart. Who should she go to. Shiloh's voice rang out loud and clear over the mountains, "Kiara! Kiara... Home?"

The arctic wolf stirred from her dreams. Kiara had fallen asleep on the floor in the front room and woke up with a start. She lifted her white head off the ground and blinked several times. Kiara was slightly unsettled by her dream and wondered if there was any meaning to it. In a sleepy voice Kiara said "In here Shiloh. Please don't step on me." The snow wolf had decided to simply lay sprawled on the floor; her will to move completely gone. She let her large head flop back down on the floor and waited for Shiloh to locate her. Wonder what's up.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread