so this is what it feels like
Shiloh found the woman groggily laying on the living room floor, her voice groggy and slurred from just waking. Shiloh winced knowing that the both of them needed sleep. She sat down next to the ivory wolf and smiled softly. "I am sorry for waking you my friend. I feel the need to tell you something...." she said placing a hand on the woman's side. She was always scared to touch others, in fear of what they would think of her scarred body but she knew Kiara was different. The woman knew of Kavi, knew her stories that made her the woman she was now. And she understood Shiloh's need to touch, to make sure that she was really there. Shiloh was so scared that her friend would leave her. She didn't have Sarian here with her to keep her calm.

What would Kiara think about Aleo? Would she accept that Shiloh had found love with him and that completed her? She wanted Aleo to live with them. She needed him around. He was her world. She wanted the woman to be there if she was to become pregnant with his children. She was already the god mother if Sarian. She would be the god mother of her unborn children. It is what Shiloh wanted for her friend and confidant. She was family to the grey woman.

Messages In This Thread