so this is what it feels like
[html]

Raze made it for me ^_^.

Word Count → 270

With each passing word, worry quickly melted into childlike euphoria. It took Kiara a conscious effort not to laugh as Shiloh describe the 'dark male' that she was mates with. The snow wolf's whole body shook as she desperately tried to quell the streams of laughter that threatened to burst forth. Little did Shiloh know, Kiara had already found about the relationship between the grey female and Aleo. Not too long ago, Kiara had helped the dark male out with his initiation task. It was then that the alabaster woman discovered the secret that Shiloh had tried so hard to keep.

Eventually, it was too much for the young woman. Great burst's of laughter erupted from Kiara's maw. It took a minute for Kiara to calm down enough to talk, but even then her body would spasm in silent laughter. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing. I'm glad you told me and I am truly happy for you and Aleo. He's a nice male, and good looking too." Kiara told Shiloh how she had helped Aleo out with his initiation task and that she figured out from his scent that the two were mates. "Shiloh, I would be honored to be the god mother of your children. And I would love nothing more than to stay with you, Aleo, and Sarian. Although, perhaps I should take Sarian for a week so the two of you can have some time alone? It wouldn't be too hard to make a den in say... a few days. And there is a good spot just outside the city so we wouldn't be far away."

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread