so this is what it feels like
[html]
Out of Character

I love the whole kissing thingy on your table. Sarian really has become part of the family and Kiara is amazing. We are going to have to end this one soon. One or two posts left

In Character

Shiloh was surprised by the womans laughter. If she could have blushed she would have. So Kiara knew of her love for Aleo. They had met. Well this was awkward. Shiloh could feel the woman silently laugh as she explained things to her. Shiloh smiled. Kiara accept her request to be her childrens god mother. She wouldn't trust anyone else with her children. Kiara was always there for her from the start. Sarian loved the woman to death, her tail was proof of that. "Thank you Kiara. It means a lot to me to know there is someone besides my mate i can count on. You will forever be family to me and Sarian. You can name my first born," she said hugging the woman softly.

When Kiara talked about giving Shiloh some alone time with Aleo, her heart started to race. Alone time? It was close to her time to be in heat and being with Aleo meant possibly starting a family. Shiloh wanted to extend her family. More pups to take care of and love. But she was worried that her heart wouldn't hold out. She had been having more and more pain in her chest lately and she feared another heart attack. After X'yrin's issue Shiloh had been feeling weaker and weaker each passing day. Some days the pain was gone but more and more she was falling ill. Her heart was skipping beats and she had been trying to take it easy. She hadn't told Aleo or Kiara but Sarian knew something was wrong with her mommy. In that moment Shiloh felt the need to tell Kiara about the pain in her chest and the skipping beats of her heart. "My dear friend. I have been growing ill lately and I fear for the worse. I have pain in my chest and my heart is skipping beats. I think it is from stress and emotional overload. If I talked about my feelings more it might help but I have had two heart attacks, or i think that is what they are called. Please watch out for me. I am scared if I am overstressed I wont live though another heart attack," she said softly

<style>
.sgsdb01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sgsdb01 b {color:#777755;}
.sgsdb01-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #999988; margin:0px auto;}
.sgsdb01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#777755; text-shadow:#221111 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sgsdb01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sgsdb01 {background-color:#11567e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #004488; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccbb88; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cm5qS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread