For the Sake of the Innocent
Shiloh had been in a state of panic for days now. Where was X'yrin with her daughter. Where was her Sarian? Shiloh had been scouting for days with no rest for her daughter and the golden woman when her howl rent though the air. Shiloh took off in direction of howl... X'yrin was back. Shiloh tripped and fell, cutting her hands and she pulled herself up and continued to run. She was there faster then she thought she would be and as X'yrin came into view Shiloh all but attacked the woman for the child in her arms.

"Why! Why have you hurt me so?! X'yrin I trusted you with my daughter! The one person in the world that keeps me sane! W...." Shiloh fell to the ground at the woman's feet as Kavi's anger brought stars to her eyes and she whimpered in pain before letting Kavi take over.
Kavi stood with an anger so profound that what fur she had stood on end. No one threatened Shiloh or Sarian on her watch.
"You have some nerve. Don't you ever take my daughter my daughter again. Do you know what you have done to Shiloh. She has a weak heart. She has been missing beats worrying that you and Sarian where dead. Your friend could have died because of your insensitivity. How could you X'yrin? Knowing Shiloh loves you. Knowing she needs Sarian." she snarled at the woman. Kavi watched Sarian try to get out of the woman's arms only to be held back.

Messages In This Thread