For the Sake of the Innocent
As soon as Sarian was returned and damage done, Kavi left, letting Shiloh see her daughter for the first time in what felt like ages to her. She looked up at the golden woman before walking up to her slowly. She touched her shoulder softly and looked her in the eyes. "Sarian is my life X'yrin. I always knew you were missing something. I was willing to help you though that. Still am willing to help you. But you went against my trust. I wanted to name you a second god mother to Sarian. You had earned that right but you ruined it with your greed. Sarian loves you X'y. Why would you ruin something as pure as a young ones love for you. You deserve to be loved and love in return. Deep down you will always have Sarians love and some of my own but until you can change for the best and prove to me you mean good by me and my child I dont think I can have you around," Shiloh said as her heart ached and skipped beats.

Sarian pawed sleepily at her cross and Shiloh licked her softly. She now knew what would happen if Sarian ever left her. She needed the child as much as the child needed her. Shiloh looked back up a X'yrin and licked her cheek softly. "You are always family to us. Even after what you have done to me. Find yourself X'yrin. You need to find what you are missing," the woman whispered before turning and starting to leave.

Messages In This Thread