A Long Trek
[html]

It was a little bit of a relief to know that this injury had not been caused by a fight. The two year old did agree with defending the borders against intruders, for these lands belonged to Conri and her...but she didn't like the idea of outright attacking someone just because of their species. She had met a few good coyotes over the years, and only a few bad.

The ever trusting female nodded. "Are you able to walk enough to get a little farther inside? It's more dangerous out here in the border than it is inside. At the house I've got an entire shed full of herbs. Something for the pain, I think, and an anti-inflammatory to take the swelling down so I can have a look at the muscles." She spoke mostly to herself, wandering around in her thoughts for a few moments before realizing that she hadn't spoken of where the house was, or even her own name. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Naniko D'angelo, the Andromeda here. It's...the top female leader." She didn't know if this female was looking for a place to stay, but they had more than enough rooms in the house and even more dens and cubbies outside that a wolf coule hole up in. "I've never gone on a ship before" She commented as she pointed her nose down the same path she'd come. "I was born here. Not in Twilight Vale, but in the old territories beyond the mountain...the ones that burned down."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread