A Long Trek
[html]
I'm sure you are busy. Sometimes I miss my homeland but...what made it home isn't... Her voice broke off. It still hurt. She doubted that it would ever heal completely. You don't just get over something like that. She hadn't talked to anyone about it. She hadn't had anyone to talk to. For some reason she already felt very comfortable around Naniko. Even so she wasn't sure she could go into it all just yet. Soon, but not at the moment. She took a deep breath to recollect herself.

You must be very skilled at what you do. I'm impressed. She wondered if all the clans around here spent most of their time in their shifted forms. She was a luperci, however she had spent basically all of her life in her normal wolf form. Her pack had gone back to living life as a normal pack, not shifting forms, and that is the way she had lived her whole life. She had shifted once when she had come of age, all she remembered of it was the pain however. If she was going to live here she might have to learn to shift. Perhaps Naniko could help her with that as well.

I don't believe that I shall ever trust one again either. I think I'll keep my paws on dry land from now on. As the ghost colored femme spoke Savina looked up to see the great mansion in front of them. The ebon female was awestruck by the size of it. She had never been inside a house, and admittedly quite curious to see how a wolf pack inhabited such a structure. That would be great if you could help me up there. You've already been so nice to me, I don't know how I will ever repay you. Savina had only been around Naniko for a few minutes, but she could tell this wolfess was a good spirit and a kind heart. She was warming up to the Adromeda very quickly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread