A Long Trek
[html]
Savina couldn't help but let a laugh escape her throat. She could only imagine how silly the two of them looked. Naniko on two legs hoisting Savina up by her armpits with her bottom half dangling like a ragdoll. The ebony femme wished she could have an out of body experience just to fully take in the ridiculous splendor of the scene. As Naniko set her back down at the top of the stairs she was still softly chuckling to herself.

Wow, I've never seen the inside of a human house. Its so huge! It looks even bigger than it did on the outside. Once again the rural Italian wolf was in complete awe of the human structure. She had always wondered what these places looked like on the inside as a pup, she never imagined that she would ever actually be in one. A sheepish look crossed the female's face. Sorry...I probably sound a little stupid getting so excited about a house. But that does sound interesting. You'll have to show me what you mean in the other parts of the house sometime.

Savina decided to settle herself on the floor. The couch did look more comfortable, but she doubted that jumping would improve her situation much. She sat down on the floor much as she had at the borders, stretching her injured leg out from the rest of her body.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread