A Long Trek
[html]
.:OOC:.

I'm going to assume that Naniko's pregnancy is observable (at least if you're looking for it XD). If you want me to change that just let me know!

.:IC:.

Kids? Then Savina looked at the Andromeda's stomach and noticed the slight bump. You're pregnant? That's so exciting! Do you know when they'll be born? Is it your first litter? The questions just came pouring out of her onyx maw. Savina loved pups. It had been so long since she had been around any. Being so close to her mother had given her a great maternal instinct even though she had no pups of her own. The female wondered if she'd ever have any of her own. She'd never been courted by anyone and her relationship with her father, or lack thereof, made her very wary of getting too close. Sorry, I didn't mean to start playing twenty questions. She laughed. I just can't help it sometimes. I love pups.

Savina didn't know much about the humans. Her old pack elder and her mother had taught her some things, but it was only bits and pieces, she never had the complete picture. I agree with you on the teaching. We have to learn about the past so we don't end up repeating the bad things. She found the information about the dog and the humans. How odd. the wolfess thought. Really? That is really interesting. I can't imagine living with a human. But I guess if the humans were providing for them it makes sense. Does sound like a sort of pack, though admittedly a very odd one.

Savina bit her lip as Naniko felt her leg, though she didn't whine or flinch. I don't think I will complain about lazing about for a while. She smiled. I thought that would probably be the case. Guess I won't be helping with any pack hunts at the moment, huh? The cold paste felt great on her leg, it nicely counteracted against the pressure being put on it so the ivory female could check the injury more thoroughly. Yeah, it definitely hurts like hell, but I'm glad to hear that the bone is fine. The wrap, while it did feel a bit odd, was also comforting. She could feel the paste soaking her fur and slowly seeping into her skin. Hey you're the medic, I'm sure you know what you're doing. I trust you. The ebony female gave Naniko another smile. She really did trust the Andromeda. The two-year-old knew that you had to be weary and not always give you trust outright, but this female was different. She was special, Savina could sense it.

Wow really? That's amazing! I'd love to go see it with you once my leg is better. It was just one interesting and exciting thing after another, and the femme was lapping it up. Of course I'll be around! I think I really would like to stay here, if I am allowed. I don't know anyone else, and I doubt I'll ever go back to Italy. You don't realize how much a pack means to you until you don't have one. Savina had been very lonely. Even before she had accidentally left Europe. She wanted a fresh start, and maybe she would be lucky enough to get one here.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread