A Long Trek
[html]
I'm so sorry for the wait on this! Thank you! And yes, that's fine Smile Welcome to Twilight Vale!

"We're thinking that they'll be born in a bit over a month. I've never actually had children of my own, and neither has Conri...but we've taken care of a lot of pups over the years. Have you been around pups before?" Naniko had already decided that this friendly female would be a wonderful asset to Twilight Vale, and experience with pups would be an added bonus. Even a will to learn about pups would be great, if she didn't have any experience. She'd found out over the years that if you really wanted to learn something you did better at it.

"Heh--we've been through that. The not-having-a-pack deal. The fire burned everything in the east down and we had to start all over again, move here. My mate and I and a few friends of the family got together and formed this pack. My nephews and brother live here, along with one of my friends and my mate. And you, too, now. We've had some trouble with the coyotes recently...so the only thing that I bid you do as a member here is to stay away from their territory. And if you meet up with one, run if you can."

It was solid advice. She didn't want anyone getting hurt, especially not a packmember, and the best way to stay away from Inferni was to avoid them competely. "You can stay in a room upstairs..or we have a few down here, too, that might be easier for you to get to. In the basement there's a cache of food for ill pack members and pups, wolves that can't hunt for one reason or another, and the rest of us keep it nice and full. So kick back and relax, and we'll take good care of you"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread