A Long Trek
[html]
No worries, I know how things are Smile Yay I is member nowz! And I looooooove my table!!!

"Wow, so not much longer now. Well, from what I know of you so far, I'm sure that you will be a wonderful mother." It was obvious to Savina that Naniko would be a perfect mother. There was no question about that. "Yeah, back in my old pack when the leaders had a litter I helped take care of them. Unfortunately the pups took ill and didn't make it past six months. Its not much experience, but I loved what I did then and have always wanted to help take care of pups again and teach them things they will need to know when they grow up." It was nothing compared to what the parents went through, but the loss of the pups had hit Savina hard. She had spent almost all her free time looking after the small bundles of fur and become very attached to them. She was barely more than a pup herself back then, just barely a year old. She was certain that there was much more she could learn about pup care and would be more apt at it now that she was older and more mature.

"I can't wait to meet the rest of the pack." Savina was so excited to belong somewhere again, she hoped the rest of the members would like her. "I'll make sure to do that. I've never been one to pick fights." She was a bit curious as to the whole story about the problems with the coyotes, but she didn't want to spoil the conversation so she didn't pursue the topic further. "Yeah, I think I will take one of the rooms down here, it'll be easier for me to get around that way. That's smart of you to keep a food cache, I'm sure I'll take advantage of that soon. But I'll be sure to help fill it back up once I'm able to again." The ebony female smiled and beamed at the ivory one. "Thank you Naniko, for everything." She was going to like it here, she could tell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread