As Cold As Ice....
[html]

Word Count → 350 :: ------

Nikki hadn't done anything wrong unless you included being born and then he'd never quite understood how people could hate someone so badly, simply for being alive. He couldn't exactly choose his parents and he found it rather silly in honesty that Akual would have him assassinated just for a chance to be alpha, did he really think his father wouldn't see through his lies? Ah well, if Akual wanted it so badly, let him have it because he was a part of Anathema now and he felt comfortable there, he didn't think he would be returning home for a long time. Even if he did, it would likely be for a visit before returning here. Despite the fact he'd caused no trouble, he didn't receive the answer he wanted from the woman and frowned in disappointment.

"Because some mad-man out there wants my fathers tribe and since I'm alive he cannot have it." Nikki chuckled, amused. "Go tell whoever you wish, I could be in trouble for not ceasing to exist. It's rather silly someone wants me dead to eventually take over a pack I don't even belong to any longer," Sarcasm dripped from every word. "But I suppose some might think differently would you agree?" It was growing apparent that although he seemed cautious he was a very angry man and didn't put his faith in many people, including present company but he'd done no wrong. Not yet anyway. When asked who he was and where he came from he looked over the woman with an expression that suggested she was insane but the words flowed in a flat tone.

"I'm Nikki, I belong to Anathema. I'm still wondering why you were following me woman." He had no reason to treat her in kindness, not as far as he was concerned. After all she had followed him here and now, she couldn't even answer his questions? Who the hell answers a question with a question anyhow? The thought only managed to get him all riled up again and he snorted in annoyance. "So who the hell are you?"

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread