Into the Woods (X'yrin, Jace, AW)
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

It had someone become a side task of hers, to help the new coming Ichikans with their tasks. Call it coincidence or the hand of fate, regardless she did not mind in the slightest to offer her aid. Her concern however, was placed in the young pup loping after them in the snow. His little body was certainly not about to stand the cold for long, and yet he looked quite fine. She smiled fondly at the boy as he hid behind his mother, not yet used to another new face. She whined softly to the pup, offering her own brand of security to remind the boy he was indeed protected and no harm would come to him.

She then lowered herself to all fours, standing awkwardly while still accommodated with the Optime body, but that began to change as muscle and bone shifted and realigned to better suit the larger of her four-legged forms. The she-wolf roughly shook out her mane and shoulders, lowering her heavy front into a bow to stretch her forelegs whilst looking between Jace and their new inductee. “I don’t mind helping at all,” she uttered quietly with a smile, already walking toward the thick trunk of the tree, nose down in search of fallen branches.

Above her she could hear the cackle and screech of her companion owl, no doubt finding it amusing that a wolf would be scouring the ground for sticks. She did ignore him, however, giving the bird a flippant flick of her tail in dismissal before addressing both females and pup. “Do ignore him,” she advised the small group. “He has the mind of a fledgling. And it is a pleasure to met you, Indira. I am X’yrin, Exultare of the Nomads and Kozan to the lands you now call home. And the nuisance above you,” she lifted her muzzle toward the owl and his flagrant show of speckled wings, “has no name. Or rather he refuses to give it.” The female lowered her head and returned her gaze to Indira with a smile and friendly sway of her tail. “It is always nice to see another face among our growing family. I hope Ichika becomes a home for you as it has for us.”

ooc: 375 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread