She's... gone...
[html]

Jules is irritated though the ony thing to show it is the very small twitch of her tail. :3

Word Count → 478

She watched how her mother acted, distraught over her daughter who no longer wished to live under the same roof much less the same pack She told the white pack mate her worries, though her mind was still stuck on the fact that she was talking to someone that was not there before either of them approached her. Was it normal to talk to the air when no one is their to answer? She shook her head as she listened to the words her mother spoke only to then feel her fingers along her shoulder.

Her thoughts dissipated into a cloud of smoke as she looked blankly at her mother, why was she so worried? It was not like Titania was alone but she told her sister she would not say about her lover. This was not fair, here she was trying to comfort her mother and say that her other daughter would be visiting and that they did not drive her off. And was was being asked questions, questions she did not know. What about me? Her mother showed no happiness to see the daughter that remained at her side, she showed nothing but concern for her sister.

It was always about Titania, she had flowers in her heart with the love she found in Zalen. She had the looks of beauty, she got her parents attention mor that she did. She got everything, even now her mother held her to ask about Titania. "I don't know where she went or where she had gone." She stated, blinking at her mother still trying to show no emotion. Jealousy swelled in her heart and it began to hurt her more and more as she fought it back.

"I only knew that she was going to be gone for a short while not for this long, and of coarse I talked to her... She is my sister." She again stated, her tone so emotionless it seemed cold. Her tail began to twitch out of irritation as she was interrogated by her own mother, did she not care how Juliet felt. Did she care so much more about her silvery beauty that the plain Juliet had to keep tabs on her sister, much less hold all the information to where she was or what she was doing.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread