Sing a song about the heartland.
[html]
lol, if dixie wasn't straight she'd try to tap that. / +3!

Dixie was starting to fear that no one had heard her howling, and that she might have to stay on the borders of the pack for the remainder of the night. It was starting to get cold out, and the girl loved her horse too much to let him freeze out in the elements. If it was necessary, she'd take him to the woods and try to build a fire to warm them up until morning when she could try again. Duke was getting impatient of just standing there as well, and more than a few times the stallion tossed his head and snorted in protest. He wanted to get moving, wanted something to happen. Simply sitting there out in the open, waiting and wondering when someone would come to their call, did not suit him. While he was a calm and laid back male, he would not sit around and wait for others to come to him. He would go to them and get what he needed.

Sighing softly and leaning down, she stretched her little body out on his withers and neck, eyes closing as she soaked in his warmth. Not ten minutes had passed before the chestnut horse snorted and stomped his hooves in warning, telling her that someone was coming. Sitting up once again, she looked out and around. With the moonlight shining down it was easy to see the large, dark shape coming towards them at a fast pace. Duke backed up slightly and tensed his entire body, ready to run if it was needed, and the girl slipped one of her knives from a thigh holster. If it was a big male looking for trouble, he'd find it.

Thankfully though, it wasn't a male at all. In fact, the woman running towards them was perhaps the most beautiful woman Dixie had ever seen. The white girl put away the knife and just stared at the woman in awe for a while, blinking a few times. Tall and curvy, chocolate brown with other shades mixed in, a long dark mane with feathers and beads woven in...she was the epitome of gorgeous. Dixie had to shake her head and rub her face a few times before she was able to answer, the exhaustion having really caught up. I'm...I'm from Casa di Cavalieri. Newly formed pack up north on the coast a ways. I think my Sole, Jazper, came through here recently? I'm merely here to ask for friendship and to extend my hands to help if any is needed. Her head lowered slightly in a small bow to the large woman, Ulilohi, as the respect was obviously due.

<style type="text/css">
.lovher b {font-weight:bold; color:#887b52; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1504; }
.lovher p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lovher {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#524a35; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aLHGo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8162; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.lovher p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.lovher p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread