I will not BREAK
[html]

Word Count ::430 Points::3 OOC:: Yeah, I’ll finish up here.

He kept a fixated gaze on the woman who had helped him. He listened to her intently when she spoke. She provided the boy with the thought that work at getting stronger. Mido did need to become stronger, not physically, but mentally, he needed to gain more experience and inner strength, wisdom, confidence all the other physically intangible things he needed to work on then he would be stronger. She asked the multicolored mix what he meant by what he had been doing. His question at the time was directed toward an inner conflict that he was having with himself. The reason I became a fighter or warrior was so I could do whatever I could to protect those around me, and I nearly hurt you. That is what I was referring to when I said that. The whole idea of protecting whoever he could came about from an incident that happened to him and a female a long time ago, but the male would spare his teacher from hearing unnecessary babble.

Just as he was finishing up what he was saying, the perfectly divided bi colored woman told the Dasa that once he had whatever he needed to he may want to invest some time with Alaki, because he was a better teacher. That may be the case, but the male felt uncertain about the idea. Alaki was now the Rakeeb, and must be really taking care of important issues with Naniko. Surely the former head of the warriors didn’t have time or the patience to play tutor or mentor to the newbie. Yeah, you’re probably right, not that he’s better teacher than you, just that I should probably see him at some point in time. This wasn’t exactly the way he envisioned the training turning out. She couldn’t really help him with learning to wield a sword but that wasn’t her fault, it was his. He knew what he needed to do now. The road he started out on was now much longer than it was, but he was going to be better for it. Mido walked over to the cloth wrap that lay on the ground where he left it, he picked it up and rewrapped the sword in it. He walked back to the female warrior, standing just a few feet away from her he bowed deeply giving the woman the proper farewell she was entitled to. Thank you for everything Axelle, you’ve helped me a lot. The male had all intentions of coming back to her for a match once he had significantly improved.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread