The Dangers of Running Too Fast
[html]

Ooc.

Word Count: 336

The way the femme reacted to Axelle’s approach wasn’t surprising. Axelle still wasn’t afraid because she had been in this situation before, and reacted the same way. She still would have reacted the same way. Most others wouldn’t approach out of nowhere, but then again some did. Like her. At least she approached with conversation, rather than just nosiness.

Axelle lowered herself to the ground and reclined against a tree a safe distance away. She barely gave the other much attention, but she was still in the conversation. ”Cooked meat has a whole lot of gracious flavors…” Though it took a lot of the blood that she loved out, it did bring a whole new wave of sensational flavors. Eris taught her how to cook, or rather she gave her the idea. It was a simple matter, really.

Cooking is when you cut the meat off the creature with a knife, and then lay the slabs over a fire for a bit. They lose their bloodiness, but it’s a new experience. It’s a nice treat for me every once in a while…” She emphasized on some words, not knowing if the female had a clue of what she was talking about. ”Though, I do like my meat raw, too.” Axelle picked at her clawed fingers as some humans would do when they were nervous. She pretended not to really be into the conversation much seeing that the female was still on edge about her arrival. Better to give her some space before she warmed up. Axelle did look up from her fingers at the other, taking in her energies and taking note that she was not on four legs anymore. This could make the conversation more civilized, as not many picked fights in Optime much these days.

Axelle smiled at the femme, ”I’m Axelle.” She noted the other still had her rabbit in hand, probably still untrusting of her. She didn’t want the rabbit, or else she would've attempted to take it away already. ”…and you?”

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread