The Dangers of Running Too Fast
[html]

out of character text

Terra just didn't get it. Who in their right mind would throw their food into the fire? It was complete nonsense, yet apparently accepted here. Mulling it over in her mind Terra decided that the next chance she got she would cook her food. She'd never experienced it before, and as mad as it sounded Terra was just crazy enough to decide to do that herself. The emphasis on some of the words wasn't lost on Terra. Her ears temporarily flattened, feeling a little mocked. So she was ignorant. One couldn't blame her. She'd grown up among normal coyotes, not luperci.

Straightening out Terra paused. Hearing the woman's words a mischievous glint shone in her eyes. I'll tell you my name...if you can defeat me in a fight. Terra wasn't a fantastic fighter, but taking her down would be difficult. She'd made sneaking around into an art form. Pinning her down long enough for a blow to take place would be difficult, though not impossible. And Terra might just learn some things from this as well. It would be good if she could actually hold her own ground.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread