The Dangers of Running Too Fast
[html]

out of character text

Terra's tail wagged softly as she was complimented on her implement of the dagger she'd stolen. There was still a lot of improvement needed, practicing the simple motions that Dresden had taught her not seeming to be enough now that she'd had a chance to try it out against a real opponent. Ducking her head she licked her wounds, keeping it clean and making sure that the blood flow slowed. Hearing Axelle turn down the rabbit had her smiling happily.

Reaching over she grabbed the rabbit, and happily started eating it again. She hadn't eaten in a while after all, and still needed the food. She had only agreed because she'd been left with enough energy to still shift if needed. She nodded her head gladly at the odd colored wolf. Thanks. With the rabbit polished off she stood up and stretched. Thanks for the battle. I'm gonna try and learn some new techniques so I don't get stabbed next time. She smiled happily at Axelle and left to continue heading home.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread