[m] Old and Tired
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.

Lifting his head up from the ground he gave as obvious a smirk as was possible in full jackal form. “Actually pup, I am just shy of crossing yer line.” Ako placed his snout right against a red skull. “Now I actually am touching the line. What ya goin’ to do now eh?” Ako weezed, it was getting too much for the old jackal to make up more witty comments.

“Besides, if I wanted to intrude I would. Now if you don’t mind. I am going to rest here.” He snapped and curled up in a ball as much as he could, the cracking and popping of joints obvious. “I was only letting yer lot know I was here.” The old man said as his eye lids slid shut and he let out a soft huffing sound, it was cold... What scrawny fur he had left on his body wasn’t much to keep him warm.

“I could use a small fire though, if that isn’t too much to ask for.”

<style type="text/css">
.Ako_omnoming b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dcfa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ako_omnoming .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Ako_omnoming p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ako_omnoming {margin:0px auto; width:494px; background-color:#998876; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hWUUX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; color:#423320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Sorry for such a long return, been busy RLly. >.< So sorry! Oh and of course my post is el suck. >.<
WC 170

[/html]

Messages In This Thread