Sharp Mind Dull Sight
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy glanced with some amusement at the bird. Clearly it belonged to the wolf she'd found. Turning her head back she saw the wolf try and look at her. It clicked that the girl was blind, bringing a cold smile to her face. It wasn't unusual that she hadn't noticed right off, as most blind people's eyes were clouded. Hotaru's, however, lacked that. It was unusual, but didn't overly bother her. Amy had dealt with stranger things.

My name is Amy. It is a pity that you don't play better. I rather enjoyed that tune. Amy didn't bother introducing her slave. He was a lesser being, someone who existed to serve. As such, he would only be addressed when such services were needed. Until then Hadley was to keep quiet, acting as a bodyguard.

The poor wolfdog didn't realize this though, and opened his mouth to speak. "My name is- Harshly Amy cut him off with a quick blow. That was rude, She hissed at him. It was a mistake, the first one of it's kind, so Amy was lenient. She didn't punish him further, allowing her elbow and sharp words to do the work for her. The dog turned back to Hotaru. My apologies. I'm still training him.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread