and why?
[html]

OOC

Amy stared in surprise at the young hybrid's claim. He couldn't possibly a year old already. The only reasons she knew of for being considered an adult before then would be if they had killed. That meant this male was to be taken seriously indeed, despite his youth. Amy did hold experience over him, but that only meant she was more likely to underestimate him.

Brushing those grim thoughts aside Amy laughed at the wolf's next words. No, I don't think so. Hadley would have told me if there were such about. She had sent him to scout the area ahead. While the wolfdog had declared it clear, Amy had double checked to make sure. It was part of his training, and she didn't know if he could be trusted to do a worthwhile survey. That, and her own nature made her reluctant to rely on anyone else.

I asked because I'm a trader, and those with children are always open to such as what I can give. There was no need to hide what she was before the small male. In fact, if he was truly an adult as he claimed, that meant that he was available for trading with. She licked her lips slightly in anticipation.

Amy Sunders

<style>
.amy1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.amy1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#C80101; text-shadow:#E23E07 0px 0px 5px;}
.amy1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amy1 b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.amy1 {background-color:#8a0808; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.amy1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.amy1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread